Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Experience with implementing cloud infrastructure on AWS/Azure.
- Proficient with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Pulumi, AWS CDK, etc)
- Experience with Linux, and Bash scripting.
- Substantial experience with programming languages like Python, or Golang,
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g.Docker, containerD)
- Ability to develop architecture for continuous integration and deployment as well as continuous
- Experience supporting scalable and elastic applications on distributed architectures.
- Strong ability and understanding of securing systems on the application, network, and infrastructure
- Experience managing network/compute/database infrastructure with infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience with Observability in the cloud, building monitoring & alerting frameworks
- Expert in basic git actions like cloning, creating branches, navigating between branches, staging code
for commit, committing code, resetting, and merging.
- Ability to mentor & support junior members
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments.
- Understanding of interfacing with external APIs (REST, JSON, Auth Tokens).
- Ability to operate and manage work, strategically reason, build relationships and influence others.